If you’re considering pursuing an accelerated master’s degree, consult the following eligibility checklist before applying.
To be considered for the accelerated master’s program, you must:
- Be a current Michigan Tech undergraduate student in good standing
- Have achieved at least junior-level standing
- Be planning to complete a bachelor’s degree in an eligible area of study
- Intend to complete both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree at Michigan Tech
- Not yet have completed your bachelor’s degree or begun your graduate studies (students already enrolled in a graduate program may not retroactively enroll in the accelerated master’s program)
- Apply for admission through the Graduate School application process
Each department has unique requirement criteria—including GPA, letters of recommendation, and graduate entrance tests. For more detailed information, visit the graduate program page in your department of interest.