If you're thinking about earning an accelerated master’s degree, consult this checklist to see if you qualify.
To be considered for the accelerated master’s program, you must:
- Be a current Michigan Tech undergraduate student in good standing
- Have achieved at least junior-level standing
- Plan to complete a bachelor’s degree in an area of study that offers the program
- Intend to complete both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees at Michigan Tech
- Not have completed your bachelor’s degree or started your graduate studies (students already enrolled in a graduate program can not retroactively enroll in the accelerated master’s program)
- Apply for admission through the Graduate School application process
Each department has unique requirement criteria—including GPA, letters of recommendation, and graduate entrance tests. For more detailed information, visit the graduate program page in your department of interest.