Accelerate Your Education
Become what tomorrow needs now.
To participate in the accelerated master's program, check your eligibility.
- You must be a current Michigan Tech undergraduate student in your third year.
- Apply and be accepted before you receive your bachelor's degree.
How to Apply
Current Michigan Tech Students
- Complete and submit your free online application.
- Answer 'Yes' to the application question: "Are you applying to an Accelerated Master's program?"
- Enter the term/semester you plan to complete your bachelor's degree.
- Upload your required documents and other application materials requested by the accelerated program where you intend to apply.
- You do not need to submit transcripts.
- Track the status of your application and receive your decision via MyMichiganTech.
Prospective Undergraduate Students
- If you are an undergraduate prospective student, choose a program, and fill out an application for undergraduate enrollment!
- After you have arrived on campus, reached your third year, and plan on doing your masters degree at MTU follow the steps under Current Students to apply for an Accelerated Master's Degree.
"I wanted to pursue my passions of service and education by starting a non-profit organization for education. I decided in order to achieve that, I would pursue a business degree. After considering and visiting a few universities, I felt most at home at Michigan Tech. Four years later, I am about to graduate with my bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance, but am staying until December to get my accelerated master’s in accounting. This experience has been a whirlwind—classes, student organizations, work—but I wouldn’t have had it any other way."