Yu U. Wang
- M & M Building 405
Associate Professor, Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Rutgers University
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China
- Phase Transforming Materials for Advanced Properties
- Coherent Scattering and Interference Effects in Nanodomain Diffraction
- Polymer-Matrix Dielectric, Piezoelectric, and Magnetostrictive Composites
- Colloidal Self-Assembly of Dipolar and Charged Particles
- Nanoparticle-Block Copolymer Self-Assembly
- Modeling and Simulation of Microstructures and Properties
- Y.U. Wang, “Field-Induced Inter-Ferroelectric Phase Transformations and Domain Mechanisms in High-Strain Piezoelectric Materials: Insights from Phase Field Modeling and Simulation,” J. Mater. Sci., 44, 5225-5234, 2009.
- W.F. Rao, Y.U. Wang, “Diffraction Theory of Nanotwin Superlattices with Low Symmetry Phase: Adaptive Diffraction of Imperfect Nanotwin Superlattices,” Phil. Mag., 2009. (accepted)
- Y. Yang, S. Priya, Y.U. Wang, J.F. Li, D. Viehland, “Solid-State Synthesis of Perovskite-Spinel Nanocomposites,” J. Mater. Chem., 19, 4998-5002, 2009.
- P.C. Millett, Y.U. Wang, “Diffuse Interface Field Approach to Modeling and Simulation of Self-Assembly of Charged Colloidal Particles of Various Shapes and Sizes,” Acta Mater., 57, 3101-3109, 2009.
- L. Yan, Y.U. Wang, J. Li, A. Pyatakov, D. Viehland, “Nanogrowth Twins and Abnormal Magnetic Behavior in CoFe2O4 Epitaxial Thin Films,” J. Appl. Phys., 104, 123910-1-4, 2008.
- S. Bhattacharyya, J.R. Jinschek, H. Cao, Y.U. Wang, J. Li, D. Viehland, “Direct High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy Observation of Tetragonal Nanotwins within the Monoclinic MC Phase of Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3-0.35PbTiO3 Crystals,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 92, 142904-1-3, 2008.
- W.F. Rao, Y.U. Wang, “Grain Size Effect of Phase Coexistence around Morphotropic Phase Boundary in Ferroelectric Polycrystalline Ceramics,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 92, 102905-1-3, 2008.