Allison M. Hein
Research Engineer and Scientist I - IMP
- Benificiation of coal, minerals, and solid waste.
- Plating sludge leaching and pyro processing.
- Environmental compliance and permits.
- Technical and financial project planning and reporting.
Project Manager and Research Leader - IMP
- Consolidation of metal and ceramic powders by CastCon processing.
- Microwave steel making, agglomeration of ceramics, injection molding, and material characterization.
Engineer and Scientist, X-Ray Diffraction and Spectroscopy
M & M Building 628
Links of Interest
- Focus on X-ray diffraction techniques
- X-ray diffraction theory and applications
- Mechanical alloying
- Intermetallic materials
- Physical metallurgy
- Nanoscale materials
- Materials characterization
- Powder metallurgy
Senior Research Engineer and Scientist II - ACMAL Engineer
M & M Building 626
- The use and application of Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Focused Ion Beam System, X-ray Microanalysis and Ultramicrotomy
- Operation and management of multi-user instrumentation facilities.
M & M Building 209
- Focus on metal casting and characterization
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Materials Characterization
- Simulation, production, treatment, and characterization of castings and wrought alloys
- Microstructural analysis, heat treating, mechanical testing, and physical metallurgy
Margaret P Rothenberger
M & M Building 609
Beth R Sickler
M & M Building 602
M & M Building 201