Yun Hang Hu
- M & M Building 502
Charles and Carroll McArthur Professor, Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD, Chemistry, Xiamen University
- MSc, Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- BSc, Chemistry, Nanchang University
Links of Interest
- Graphene for solar energy
- Dye-sensitized solar cells
- Synthesis of novel solid materials and liquid fuels from CO2
- Hydrogen storage materials
- Synthesis, structures and properties of nano-structured materials
- Heterogeneous catalysis for energy and fuels
- Predictions of material properties
- Y. H. Hu, "Highly efficient photocatalyst - hydrogenated black TiO2 for solar splitting of water to hydrogen", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 51, 12410 (2012).
- H. Wang, Y. H. Hu, "Graphene as a counter electrode material for dye-sensitized solar cells", Energy Environ. Sci., 5, 8182(2012).
- Y. H. Hu, Y. Huo, “Fast and exothermic reaction of CO2 and Li3N into C-N-containing solid materials”, J. Phys. Chem. A, 115, 11678(2011).
- Y. H. Hu, “Bending effect of sp-hybridized carbon (Carbyne) chains on their structures and properties”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 115, 1843(2011).
- Y. H. Hu, L. Zhang,“Hydrogen Storage in Metal-Organic Frameworks”, Adv. Mater. 22, E117(2010).
- Y. H. Hu, H. Wang, B. Hu,“Thinnest Two-Dimensional Nanomaterial - Graphene for Solar Energy”, ChemSusChem 3, 782 (2010).
- Y. H. Hu, L. Zhang, “Pressure-induced amorphization of metal-organic frameworks”, Phys. Rev. B, 81, 174103(2010).