Distributing a Thesis or Dissertation
The library will archive a PDF of the submitted document with access permissions indicated on the approval of a dissertation, thesis, or report form. Students who would like to purchase a bound copy of their document may use any of the following binders.
- ProQuest (can be ordered at time of submission)
- samples of bound author copies from Proquest are on course reserve in the library. If you would like to see how the finished product looks, you can request the Proquest binding sample to examine or check out at the Library Service Center.
- Thesis on Demand (online)
- Book Concern Printers (Hancock)
- soft cover, saddle stitch and spiral bound in-house, can send out for hard bound covers
- The Print Shop (Houghton)
- perfect and coil binding
- Any binding service of your choice