Online Tools and Resources
- The Counsel of Graduate Schools has financial materialsspecific to graduate students.
- Fastweb! Information on loans, financial aid, career planning and scholarships.
- The Real Life Money Guide has personal finance tools to build your financial skills.
- FinAid! Many tools to help you navigate financial aid.
- Federal Student Aid has information on types of aid, how to repay loans, how to apply for aid and more.
- Income tax information from the United States Internal Revenue Service
- National Student Loans enrollment, counseling, glossary of terms and more.
- Graduate Travel Grants from the GSG help students attend regional and national conferences.
- The Graduate School Emergency Fund is a loan available to Graduate Students who are in sudden financial need.
- Did you know? To receive federal student aid, any male between 18-25 must register with Selective Service.