Entrepreneurship Management Concentration
You see that product and how it can be better. You’re ready to to learn to lead an organization forward. Learn what you need to know to get there with a management degree focusing on entrepreneurship.
Recognize opportunities in the marketplace for new products and new ideas with an education in entrepreneurship. Thinking like an entrepreneur is easy, but having the right knowledge base to make your ideas become reality is essential. You’ll learn how to acquire resources, manage risk, solve existing problems, and fill gaps in the market. Understand the basics of new venture creation and equip yourself with the confidence to start your own business. Entrepreneurship allows you to pursue your passion while being your own boss at all times. Entrepreneurs are leaders, pointing the way forward for colleagues, employees, and entire organizations. It’s time to step up and stand out.
What to Expect
Take advantage of the opportunites that await an entrepreneurship graduate by:
- Generating ideas and identifying opportunities
- Creating new businesses around these opportunities
- Managing and growing your new venture
- Creating more jobs and growing the economy
- Work with real-world innovators and entrepreneurs and assume the role of entrepreneur, leader,
- Lead the efforts behind commercializing the technological innovations at Michigan Tech
- Gain valuable and irreplaceable entrepreneurial knowledge.