Husky Host Program
You’ve come to campus to see our top-notch facilities and find out what it’s like to be a student. But why just hear about it? Be a Husky for a day with our free Husky Host Program.
Husky Host participants receive:
- A one-night stay with a current student in one of our three residence halls...we supply a mattress, linens, pillow, and blanket.
- Free meals during your stay.
- Complimentary passes to attend sporting and cultural events, or use our athletic facility for a great workout.
- The chance to use our golf course or ski hill—depending on the season—for free. Don't forget to bring your gear!
- The opportunity to meet other Michigan Tech students.
We need a minimum of two weeks notice to plan your stay in the Husky Host Program. Late requests will not be accepted.
Arrangements are made individually; if more than one student wishes to participate in the Husky Host Program, please register each separately.
Call the admissions office at 888-688-1885 or schedule your visit online.
The Housing and Residential Life staff will email you a confirmation letter prior to your visit with your host's name and instructions on where to check in.