Join us for live webcasts throughout the year. We'll cover different topics including admissions, financial aid, and life on campus so you can connect with Michigan Tech from wherever you are. You’ll get the information you need in 30 minutes or less with time at the end for a live Q&A—just IM your questions during the session and hear the answers live!
Can’t make it during the scheduled time? Don’t worry—each session is recorded so you can watch it when you have time.
Live Information Sessions
All session times are Eastern.
Ask an Admissions Counselor
If you've been accepted, congrats! Watch the recorded Next Steps After Acceptance session. If you're just starting to explore Michigan Tech, check out the recorded Get to Know Michigan Tech session. If you want to learn more or have questions, connect with an admissions counselor live on one of the dates below.
- Thursday, November 8 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 9 at Noon
- Thursday, January 10 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 5 at 5 p.m.
- Monday, March 4 at 9 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4 at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, May 5 at 7 p.m.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Financial Aid 101 | Wednesday, November 14 at 6 p.m.
- Understanding Your Award Letter | Tuesday, January 8 at 6 p.m.
- Understanding Your Award Letter | Monday, March 11 at 6 p.m.
Housing & Residential Life
- Housing Options | Wednesday, February 13 at 6 p.m.
- Roommate Matching | Thursday, April 24 at 5:30 p.m.
Watch Recorded Sessions
Financial Aid 101
Paying for college is a big deal. Nearly 90% of Michigan Tech students receive scholarships and/or financial aid to help cover the costs of a world-class education. Learn more about the financial aid process, types of aid available, and important dates and deadlines. Learn why filing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 is critical to be considered for the most opportunities.