Contact Security and Compliance

Network Attacks, Compromises, and Other Security Incidents

Please report an incident if you or your department has been affected by a security breach or network compromise.

Theft, Vandalism, and Other Criminal Complaints

Contact the Michigan Tech Public Safety and Police Services at 906-487-2216 if you or your department has been a victim of a crime.

In case of an emergency, always dial 9-1-1.

General Security-Related Questions and Help

Contact IT Help at or 906-487-1111.