The Office of Institutional Research will be closed Tuesday, December 24, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020. We will however be responding to requests via email. Please email your requests to Richard Elenich (email@example.com). Happy Holidays!
Vision of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research will be recognized as the focal point for accurate data and analyses to support strategic planning, informed decision making, and continuous quality improvement within the University.
Putting emphasis on integrity and accuracy, the Office of Institutional Research is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating data and essential information in support of operational and managerial decision-making, as well as strategic planning processes at the University.
We accomplish our mission by focusing on multiple components, some include:
- Engaging in continuous and methodological studies relevant to sound management and effective strategic and tactical planning issues
- Serving as internal consultants to administrative officers and University committees regarding operational studies and data
- Representing the University on various state and national committees and task forces
- Complying with federal and state mandated reporting requirements, along with various external agency requests
- Developing and maintaining resource materials for the University
- Serving as Michigan Technological University’s official repository for statistical information about the University