Course Work and Prerequisites
BS degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- SS5201 International Immersion and Research (1 credit)
- FW5770 Rural Community Development, Planning and Analysis (2 credits)
- CS 5311 Theory of Computation OR CS 5321 Advanced Algorithms (3 credits)
- CS 5994 International Computer Science Field Experience
- CS 5990 Research (At least 2 credits)
- Technical electives (4000-level or higher; at least 12 credits with at most 6 credits at the 4000-level)
- Humanities elective (includes a foreign language; at most 3 credits)