Currently enrolled degree-seeking graduate students are not required to apply to a certificate program, but in order to be granted a graduate certificate they must demonstrate they have met the coursework requirements of the certificate by submitting the appropriate certificate degree schedule to the Graduate School.
Non-degree seeking students interested in obtaining a graduate certificate must apply using the online application prior to beginning certificate coursework. Upon completion of certificate coursework, they must submit the appropriate degree schedule to the Graduate School to be granted a certificate.
For more information about the certificate admissions process, see the certificate admissions page.
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Advanced Electric Power Engineering
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Automotive Systems and Control
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Data Science
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Hybrid Electric Drive Vehicle Engineering
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in International Profile
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Nanotechnology
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Post-Secondary STEM Education
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Water Resources Systems
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Sustainability
The forms don't work. What should I do?
All Graduate School forms may be completed in newer versions of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader (v9 or higher). If you are experiencing problems try:
- Switching to a different browser. Currently, Internet Explorer is recommended.
- There are known incompatibility issues with Firefox v19, Chrome, Preview (the PDF reader on a macintosh) and Linux machines.
- Students who click on a form link and receive the message, "Please wait.... If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of your document..." have an incompatible browser or plug-in.
- Saving the file to your hard drive and open with the newest version of Acrobat Reader rather than clicking on the link and opening in your browser.
- Right-click or option-click the hyperlink
- Save the form on your hard drive.
- Open the file directly from Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Reconfiguring your browser to open PDF files using a compatible plug-in. Firefox users
may reconfigure their browsers using the instructions below:
- Select Tools...Options from the menu bar
- Select the "Applications" tab in the pop up window
- Search for and select "Portable Document Format (PDF)" in the Content Type list
- Select "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)" as the Action
- Press "OK"
TDR-Review is provided as a sample for your information and does not allow data entry, since the Graduate School completes and returns this form for you.