- KSI is run by students for students, with advisory from knowledgeable professors in the accounting field
- Students receive many tools to boost their resumes, including chances to participate in community programs as well as resume tips and advice
- KSI encourages strong professional success while maintaining a friendly, social atmosphere
- Members of Kappa Sigma Iota help low-income families and students file their income taxes by participating in the nationally recognized Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- Learn how to put yourself on the fast track to become a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA)!
Kappa Sigma Iota Club Description
The goal of Kappa Sigma Iota is to enhance the career paths and success of students pursuing accounting and/or related majors. Whether you are studying accounting,
business, or finance, Kappa Sigma Iota can boost your college experience in a number of ways.
An excellent opportunity that Kappa Sigma Iota offers lies in the club’s yearly trip. For three days, KSI students are able to go on a University-sponsored trip to meet and
network with various CPA firms, such as KPMG and William Blair in Chicago. This trip is invaluable for gaining information on pursuing accounting as a career.
Kappa Sigma Iota members also receive opportunities to participate in programs such as VITA, a nationally recognized program designed to help low-income families and
students file their annual income tax returns. Programs like VITA allow students to get a feel for the world of business while at the college level, and look fantastic on resumes.
Please use the contact information on the right side of this page or view the Kappa Sigma Iota website.