- Members have resources within the APMP Lab that include the Bloomberg terminal, Wall Street Journal magazines and help from APMP members.
- Students take annual trips to visit mutual funds, the Federal Reserve, investment companies, and the exchange market in Chicago.
- Career development opportunities for first and second year students.
- Students will receive investment experience through a portfolio managed by the Finance Club.
Finance Club Description
The Finance Club at Michigan Tech promotes interest in and knowledge of the field of Finance.
The objectives of the Club are:
- To increase interest in Finance among Michigan Tech students by relating the experiences of students, professors and alumni
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of the finance industry, including its related jobs and certificates
- To guide students in pursuit of careers in Finance by providing resume reviews, mock interviews, and counseling.
- To help students with their Finance related courses by establishing the study groups.
- To help members with their interpersonal skill such as leadership and presentation skill.
To achieve these goals, we receive support from the undergraduate student government (USG) and the School of Business and Economics.