Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Tech MBA: Blending Business and Technology
You need specific skills, knowledge, and experience to succeed in the business world. Michigan Tech’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides that—plus the cross-discipline advantage of studying at one of the top engineering and technology research universities in the country. Whatever your goals—moving up in your position, changing careers, starting or growing a business, or gaining a deeper understanding of the current global business climate—our program is designed to give you the comprehensive education you need to succeed.
A Cutting-Edge Program To Meet Your Needs
The Tech MBA can be completed in three-semesters. A unique and diverse educational experience, the program is comprised of 36 credits and 12 core courses and includes professional development opportunities to help you gain leadership and managerial skills, increase cultural awareness, and polish your professional presence. You’ll learn the fundamentals of business and management, and then delve into higher-level courses in communication, technology, innovation, leadership, globalization, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more.
- Our program is ranked #76 on the Top 100 MBA Programs listing by the prestigious Beyond Grey Pinstripes.
- The Tech MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance College Schools of Business.
- You’ll have access to our incredible student resources—including a dedicated graduate student computer lab, a communications coach to mentor you on written and oral presentations, advanced instructional technologies support, and a personalized set of web collaboration tools (including web conferencing).
- You’ll receive ample professional networking opportunities with corporate executives, distinguished community leaders, faculty, alumni, and fellow MBA students.
- The students who attend our program come from a wide variety of majors—business, marketing, engineering, science, liberal arts, forestry, and beyond.