Tech MBA: Merging Technology and Business
Our one-year, three semester program provides students with a solid foundation in the fundamental business disciplines. In addition, we offer you opportunities to improve your communication skills, learn how to manage technology and innovation, and understand how to manage financially sound but sustainable organizations. The diverse MBA student body is a rich mix of engineering, science, liberal arts, and business students.
Through excellence in education, the Tech MBA bridges the fields of technology and business to meet the needs of a global and innovative society. The 36-credit program has 12 core classes and a year-long series of professional development opportunities. Request information about the Tech MBA program.
Award-Winning MBA Program
The Tech MBA program is ranked #76 in the Top 100 MBA programs worldwide, in the prestigious Beyond Grey Pinstripes rankings. Beyond Grey Pinstripes evaluates how universities are preparing MBA students to deal with sustainability issues like social, environmental, and ethical stewardship.
More Than Just a Curriculum
Professional development opportunities will help you develop leadership and managerial skills, cultural awareness, and a professional presence. Connect with other MBA students as well as corporate executives, experienced faculty, alumni, and distinguished community members for peer and professional networking opportunities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- After graduation, work with companies like:
- Archer Western Contractors
- Harley Ellis Devereaux
- Hutchingson Technologies
- Phelps Dodge
- Connect with local and global business ventures
- Conduct your work and research in a dedicated graduate student computer lab and two professional conference rooms
- Other co-curricular advantages: August orientation to get you off to a fast start; communications coach to mentor you on written and oral presentations; instructional technologies support; and a personalized set of web collaboration tools, including web conferencing