Michigan Tech students aren’t just smart—they’re prepared. And graduating from one of the nation’s top technological universities opens a lot of doors. Where you earn your degree really does make a difference.
Here’s why Michigan Tech is a crazy smart choice:
- Michigan Tech graduates have the seventh-highest starting salaries in the country among public universities, according to payscale.com. Currently, our graduates earn an average starting salary of $62,800.
- Our placement rate for undergraduates is 93 percent (meaning they are employed within their field of study, enlisted in the military, or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation).
- Michigan Tech has the second-largest career fair in the country—more than 470 companies travel to campus each year from around the world seeking Michigan Tech students from all academic disciplines.
- The average salary for students in co-op positions is $21.22 per hour.
- Michigan Tech ranks #13 out of 415 public universities when it comes to ROI.
Want to know more? Check out our Career Services to find out why so many companies want to hire Huskies.