Michigan Tech students aren’t just smart—they’re prepared. And graduating from one of the nation’s top technological universities opens a lot of doors. Where you earn your degree really does make a difference.
Here’s why Michigan Tech is a crazy smart choice:
- Michigan Tech graduates have the sixth-highest starting salaries in the country among public universities, according to Money Magazine. Currently, our graduates earn an average starting salary of $63,400.
- Our placement rate for undergraduates is 92 percent (meaning they are employed within their field of study, enlisted in the military, or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation).
- Michigan Tech's Fall Career Fair is the second-largest in the country. Including both Fall and Spring Career Fairs last year, 415 companies traveled to campus from around the world seeking Michigan Tech students from all academic disciplines.
- The average salary for students in co-op positions is $20.74 per hour.
- Michigan Tech ranks No. 18 in the US for Best Return on Investment, according to BestColleges.com.
Want to know more? Check out our Career Services to find out why so many companies want to hire Huskies.