General Counsel for Michigan Tech University
Develop recommendations on a university-wide course of action to improve safety awareness and practice in all aspects of our instructional, research and support activities.
Faculty and staff representatives.
- Christopher Maxson (Chair), Environmental Health and Safety
Henrique "Kiko" de Melo e Silva, Civil, Environmental, and Geospatial Engineering
- David Dixon, Research Integrity, Laboratory Operations
- Shiyue Fang, Chemistry
- Megan Frost, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
- Larry Hermanson, Facilities Management
- Ami Kling, Graduate Student Representative
- Jeff Lewin, Research Integrity, Laboratory Operations
- Robert Page, Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- Mark Sloat, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Scott Wagner, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- David Zei, J.R. Van Pelt and Opie Library