Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
Administer all aspects of the process of nomination, evaluation, and final selection for the award as a recognition of superior and exceptional service activities by a member of the Michigan Tech faculty.
Two representatives of the University Senate (to be elected by the Senate), two representatives of the faculty (to be elected by the faculty at large), and a representative of the Provost.
Members and Term Expiration Dates:
- Paul Charlesworth (Faculty at Large), Chemistry, 8/31/2021
- AJ Hamlin (Faculty at Large), Engineering Fundamentals, 8/31/2021
- Xiaohu Xia (Senate), Chemistry, 08/31/2019
- Soonkwan Hong (Provost Representative), School of Business and Economics, 08/31/2022
- Charles Wallace (Senate), Computer Science, 08/31/2020