Nicholas V. Hendrickson
- EERC 321
- Professor of Practice, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Director, Machining and Additive Manufacturing Facilities
- Faculty Advisor, Advanced Metalworks Enterprise
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Michigan Technological University
- AAS, Machine Tool Technology, Central Lakes College
Nicholas Hendrickson is a Professor of Practice and Director of Machining and Additive Manufacturing Facilities in the Department of Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology at Michigan Tech. Industry experience includes six years working as a Machinist, seven years of engineering experience in mechanical design, testing, and manufacturing. Nicholas also has ten years working in academia at MTU teaching and assisting students, faculty, and staff in manufacturing and design solutions in areas of student labs and faculty research.
Certificates in: Quality Engineering, Additive Manufacturing, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Automation of manufacturing processes
- Additive, subtractive, hybrid manufacturing systems
- Fundamentals of Machine Tool Technology
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Applied Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Royale, Inc.
- Somero Enterprises
- GS Engineering
Mr. Hendrickson teaches on machine tool fundamentals and applications and computer aided manufacturing.