Learn more about the Enterprise Program at Michigan Tech by taking ENT1900: Enterprise Explorations
ENT1900 offers first-year students an opportunity to learn about what the Enterprise Program has to offer and whether it is the right choice for them. A few of the goals for ENT1900 include:
- Intro to Enterprise
- Learn the basics so that you can hit the ground running when you join a team
- Project-based learning
- The opportunity to learn while working on a project that challenges and compliments your skill set
- You won't just come to class, you will get to be involved in the class design
- Build your skillset
- Learn important skills, such as: group dynamics, communication, project management basics, and conflict resolution
- Interdisciplinary teams
- Everyone brings something to the table - this gives you an opportunity to learn from your peers and meet students outside your discipline
and of course...
- Meet the Teams!
- Learn from current Enterprise students - get to know the teams, and spend time learning more before selecting a team
ENT1900 - Fall 2022
ENT1900: Introduction to the Enterprise program, project-based learning, and interdisciplinary teams. Includes hands-on exploration of the various enterprises and curricular options available. Specifically for first-year students. Enterprise Explorations will be held on Tuesdays from 1:00-1:50 pm during the fall 2022 semester.
If you would like more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credits: 1.0; Graded Pass/Fail Only
- Lec-Rec-Lab: (1-0-0)
- Semesters Offered: Fall
- Restrictions: Must be enrolled in one of the following Class(es): Freshman