- Postdoctoral researcher
- Environmental and Energy Policy
- MS, Environmental Policy, Michigan Tech
- BS, Social Sciences, Michigan Tech
- Funded by the National Science Foundation’s GK-12 Global Watershed Fellowship, I am
partnered with a local secondary school teacher and create lessons based on my research
for eighth-grade Earth Science students. These programs have been ideal for my interests
in environmental outreach, educational initiatives, and environmental justice.
- I’m currently researching Native American perspectives of environment within hunting,
fishing, and gathering lifeways in the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community. I believe that
understanding environment through diverse, place-based perspectives is essential to
good policy and the everyday decisions by which we live.