At each level, higher priority is given to children that are to be enrolled full-time.
- Children already enrolled in the Center and who are developmentally ready to transition to the next age group will be moved into vacancies as they become available before new students are enrolled.
- Siblings of children already enrolled at the Center are given the highest priority for new enrollments. This allows families to be together in the same center.
- Children who were formerly enrolled and have reapplied after an extended absence are given priority after siblings.
- Children of Michigan Tech faculty, staff, or students on the waiting list for a full-time slot have the next priority, based on the date the application and fee were received.
- Children of Michigan Tech faculty, staff, or students on the waiting list for a part-time slot are placed at the following level of priority based on the date the application and fee were received.
- Community children whose parents/guardians are not employed by or students at Michigan Tech will be placed if there are still enrollments available.
The Michigan Tech Childcare Advisory Board reserves the right to revise any item(s) in this document.