- Walker 340
- Assistant Professor of Digital Media
- MA English, Boise State University
- MLIS University of Washington
- PhD Communication, University of Utah
My research focuses on the critical, cultural, and historical study of how digital technologies mediate the body. Additional research areas include digital rhetoric, media production, and information theory.
Links of Interest
- "The dB in the .db: Vocaloid Software as Posthuman Instrument," Rutledge Taylor & Francis Group, June 2015 Read More