Master of Business Administration—MBA
- Michigan Tech’s School of Business and Economics was the first business program in Upper Michigan and northern Wisconsin to be professionally accredited by the AACSB—Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Tech MBA® is more than just a reference to Michigan Technological University; this program takes advantage the specialties of its parent university to provide a program that blends business, technology, and innovation.
- The 36-credit program was designed to be completed in 3 semesters
- This program is available as an accelerated master's degree
Graduate Programs in Business Administration (MBA)
Through excellence in education, Michigan Tech’s School of Business and Economics bridges technology and business to meet the needs of a global and technologically rich society. The educational experience is distinguished by personal attention to students, experiential learning, and an emphasis on teamwork and analytical skills. The Tech MBA® program focuses on three areas:
- technology and decision-making
- leadership and management skills
- and innovation and strategy
Our one-year, three-semester program provides students who have earned undergraduate degrees in a host of programs with a solid foundation in fundamental business disciplines. The 36-credit program consists of twelve core business classes.
Tech MBA® graduates work for a number of different companies such as Archer Western Contractors, Bechtel, Boeing, Caterpillar, Grain Processing Corporation, Harley Ellis Devereaux, Flatiron Construction, Hutchingson Technologies, Kimberly-Clark, Phelps Dodge, and Unimin.