Health Insurance Forms and Information

Who is required to have health insurance?

All enrolled graduate students, with the exception of off campus students, must have health insurance.

  • Unsupported students must have the unsupported graduates plan (Aetna Plan Code 101) or comparable coverage during any terms in which they are enrolled. They may opt to purchase a 12-month plan.
  • Supported students must have the supported graduate plan (Aetna Plan Code 105) or comparable coverage through the end of the policy year (generally mid-August). Supported students may not opt to purchase a partial year of insurance.

Additional Information