We're glad you made the decision to transfer to Michigan Tech! Whether you transferred from a community college or a four-year university, the Wahtera Center for Student Success is here to provide you with the information you need to be successful at Tech.
To make your transition easier, we provide a Transfer Assistant—a current Michigan Tech transfer student who acts as a peer leader, plans events, is available to answer questions, and more. Our Transfer Assistant:
- Maintains regular office hours where you can pop in to chat or to get questions answered;
- Sends regular updates to firstname.lastname@example.org, the transfer student listserv;
- Writes a weekly blog, Transitions;
- Plans free transfer student events to help you get involved, adapt to University life, and stay connected on campus.
If you’re a transfer student and you have questions or concerns, email email@example.com or call 906-487-3558.
Location and Hours
Information for Fall 2018 will be available soon.
* The Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success is located in the Administration Building, room 130.