1.05.1—University Web Policy Arbitration
Web pages that do not comply with the University Web Policy may be unlinked from the University homesite until modifications are made to bring the noncompliant pages into compliance. The director of New Media has the authority to take this action. A University department may authorize their system administrator to unlink or remove noncompliant pages.
The director of New Media, departmental web developer, and department head/director are encouraged to work together to resolve noncompliance issues. Most problems can be resolved in this way.
To resolve unsettled issues between the web developer and University Web Policy, complete a University Web Policy Arbitration Request form. If an arbitration goes to the Web Policy Subcommittee or an arbitration panel, their findings are final.
Work with the director of New Media and the department head/director to resolve noncompliance issues. If unsettled issues between the web developer and University Web Policy remain:
- Complete a University Web Policy Arbitration Request form, or print it and send it to the director of New Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the Arbitration Request Form is received, the director of New Media will set up a time and place to meet with the web designer and the Web Policy Subcommittee or arbitration panel appointed by the Web Policy Subcommittee.
- The Web Policy Subcommittee, or arbitration panel, attempts to negotiate a compromise between the web designer and the University Web Policy.
NOTE: The Web Policy Subcommittee or arbitration panel’s findings are final.
- University Web Policy Management and Administration
- Web Oversite Committee Members
- Web Policy Subcommittee Members
Forms and Instructions
|04/10/2017||Transfer of policy page from HTML to CMS. General Policy numbers renamed from "2.1000" to "1.00 General University". Specifically from "2.1005.1—University Web Policy Arbitration" to "1.05.1—University Web Policy Arbitration".|