Member Resources for Faculty and Staff
- This document highlights the various email lists used by the Great Lakes Research Center and the purpose of each list along with the intended audience, posting and subscribing guidelines.
- This document lists conference room and meeting spaces available in the Great Lakes Research Center and how to reserve them.
GLRC Letterhead (Microsoft Word Document)
- Great Lakes Research Center members can apply for assistance in bringing seminar speakers to Michigan Tech by completing and submitting this form.
GLRC Logo-Stacked (.jpg)
- Stacked full-color GLRC logo. See preview below:
GLRC Logo-Horizontal (.jpg)
- Full-color GLRC logo in horizontal layout. See preview below.
GLRC Logo-Gold Stacked (.jpg)
- Stacked gold GLRC logo. See preview below:
GLRC Logo-Gold Horizontal (.jpg)
- Gold GLRC logo in horizontal layout. See preview below:
GLRC Logo-Black Stacked (.jpg)
- Stacked black GLRC logo. See preview below:
GLRC Logo-Black Horizontal (.jpg)
- Black GLRC logo in horizontal layout. See preview below:
Michigan Tech Water Newsletter
michigan-tech-water-news.pdf, July 10, 2018
Student Travel and Research Grant Applications
- These research grants are intended to provide graduate and undergraduate students an opportunity to gain experience in writing competitive grants and to perform research they wouldn't be able to attempt due to funding limitations. Allowable expenditures may include supplies, services, equipment, travel and personnel. The research involved must be related to the interests of the Great Lakes Research Center.
- Students may request up to $500 for travel expenses to present a water-related paper (specifically conservation, sustainable use, management or significant surface or groundwater problem) at a scientific conference, meeting or workshop.
You can apply at any time, but grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications will be reviewed on the last Friday of each month. Up to ten travel grants will be issued each year. This competition is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
World Water Day Poster Competition (Fillable PDF)
- The Michigan Tech Great Lakes Research Center is sponsoring a World Water Day Poster Competition; open to Michigan Tech Graduate and Undergraduate students. Cash prizes will be awarded for the best entries, which will be judged on technical merit and relation to water resources. Winners will be announced at the World Water Day Lecture.