- Chem Sci 402C
Associate Professor, Chemistry
- Associate Research Scientist, Columbia Genome Center, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Columbia Genome Center/Department of Chemical Engineering, Columbia University
- PhD, Peking University
Links of Interest
- Chemical biology: development of novel molecular probes for DNA sequencing analysis and disease gene discovery
- Medicinal chemistry: development of new imaging and therapeutic agents towards cancer and cardiovascular disease; Design and synthesis of novel prodrugs of peptides and peptide mimetics.
- Novel TEMPO-PEG-RGDs Conjugates Remediate Tissue Damage Induced by Acute Limb Ischemia/Reperfusion. Bi W, Li X, Bi Y, Xue P, Zhang Y, Gao X, Wang Z, Li M, Itagaki Y, Bi L. J. Med. Chem. 2012 May 10;55(9):4501-5.
- Determination of intracellular pH using sensitive, clickable fluorescent probes. Yapici NB, Mandalapu SR, Chew TL, Khuon S, Bi L. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2012 Apr 1; 22(7):2440-3.
- New rhodamine nitroxide based fluorescent probes for intracellular hydroxyl radical identification in living cells. Yapici NB, Jockusch S, Moscatelli A, Mandalapu SR, Itagaki Y, Bates DK, Wiseman S, Gibson KM, Turro NJ, Bi L. Org Lett. 2012 Jan 6;14(1):50-3.
- Novel β-carboline-tripeptide conjugates attenuate mesenteric ischemia/reperfusion injury in the rat. Bi W, Bi Y, Xue P, Zhang Y, Gao X, Wang Z, Li M, Baudy-Floc'h M, Ngerebara N, Li X, Gibson KM, Bi L. Eur J Med Chem. 2011 Jun;46(6):2441-52.
- A new class of β-carboline alkaloid-peptide conjugates with therapeutic efficacy in acute limb ischemia/reperfusion injury. Bi W, Bi Y, Xue P, Zhang Y, Gao X, Wang Z, Li M, Baudy-Floc'h M, Ngerebara N, Gibson KM, Bi L. Eur J. Med Chem. 2011 May;46(5):1453-62.
- Synthetic oligodeoxynucleotide purification by polymerization of failure sequences. Fang S, Fueangfung S, Lin X, Zhang X, Mai W, Bi L, Green SA. Chem Commun (Camb). 2011 Jan 28;47(4):1345-7.
- Synthesis and characterization of novel indole derivatives reveal improved therapeutic agents for treatment of ischemia/reperfusion (I/R) injury. Bi W, Bi Y, Xue P, Zhang Y, Gao X, Wang Z, Li M, Baudy-Floc'h M, Ngerebara N, Gibson KM, Bi L. J. Med Chem. 2010 Sep 23;53(18):6763-7.
- Four-color DNA sequencing by synthesis using cleavable fluorescent nucleotide reversible terminators. PCT Int. Appl. (2008), 96pp. WO 2008069973
- SBS (DNA sequencing by synthesis) using chemically cleavable 3'-O-allyl-dNTP-allyl-fluorophore fluorescent nucleotide analogues. PCT Int. Appl. (2007), 52pp. WO 2007053719
- Synthesis of four-color 3'-O-allyl modified photocleavable fluorescent nucleotides and their incorporation into DNA using polymerase. PCT Int. Appl. (2007), 112pp. WO 2007053702
- Preparation of 1,3-Dioxane Derivatives Having Protein Kinase C Inhibitory Activity and their Therapeutic Use. US Pub.App.20050043396
- 1,3-dioxane derivatives, its preparation and their therapeutic use. CN Pub. App 1450064