As a commuter student, you may not be on campus 24/7—but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some of the same great Michigan Tech experiences and perks as residential students.
We know that your work-life balance may be different from other students, and we’re here to help. We offer a Commuter Assistant—a current Michigan Tech commuter student who is available to answer questions, plan events, and more. Our Commuter Assistant:
- Maintains regular office hours where you can pop in to chat or to get questions answered;
- Sends regular updates to firstname.lastname@example.org, the commuter student listserv;
- Writes a weekly blog, The Commute;
- Plans free commuter student events to help you get involved, adapt to University life, and get connected on campus.
Location and Hours
Erica LeClaire, the commuter assistant, will be holding office hours during the following days and times:
|Monday||12:30-2:00 p.m.||130 Administration Building|
|Thursday||12:30-2:00 p.m.||130 Administration Building|
* The Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success is located in the Administration Building, room 130.