- Cell: 906-398-7139
- Wadsworth Hall G41
- Director of Communications and Public Relations
Stefanie leads the University's communications strategy and serves as a special assistant for state relations endeavors. Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications strategy and serves as a special assistant for state relations endeavors.
- Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- She earned her law degree at Arizona State University's Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, her master's in creative writing from the University of Cambridge, and her bachelor’s in English at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- She enjoys spending time her family and moonlights as fiction writer and editor.
Today marked the start of a new chapter for Michigan Technological University’s Board of Trustees, as Brenda Ryan officially took her position as chair. Ryan, who joined the Board in 2015 and served for two years as its vice chair, was elected to her new position at the Board’s last regular meeting on May 4, 2018.Â "I am honored . . . Read More
Led by Michigan Technological University’s Guy Meadows, 41 researchers conducted an independent risk analysis of the two parallel, 20-inch pipelines that form the 4.5-mile section of Enbridge’s Line 5 that runs beneath the Straits of Mackinac. The draft report details nine different worst-case scenarios and outlines impacts for each. . . . Read More
Richard Koubek sits at an oversized conference table in an undersized conference room. Laptops and cellphones clutter the surface; lighting equipment and video cameras clog the aisles. From the hallway, phones ring and voices emanate. If Koubek finds it all distracting, he doesn't let it show. He's focused on the people in the room, . . . Read More
ISSRM, organized by the International Association for Society and Natural Resources (IASNR), is a premiere conference for frontline research in sustainable management of natural resources, with a particular focus on the intersection of human and natural systems. Held this year in Utah’s Wasatch Mountain Range, ISSRM saw strong representation from . . . Read More