Awards and FellowshipsThe Graduate School is proud of its students, and their accomplishments. Throughout the year, the Graduate School recognizes its students by providing financial support or nominating them for external awards. Please see the following pages for more information about some of our outstanding students and the calendar for upcoming deadlines.
- Dean's Award for Outstanding Scholarship
- Graduate Student Service Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award
- Council of Graduate Schools/ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Award
- Midwestern Association of Graduate Schools Distinguished Thesis Award
- Midwestern Association of Graduate Schools Excellence in Teaching Award
- Dean'sFellowship—This fellowship provides partial academic-year support and full summer support for the first year. Eligible PhD students must be nominated by their program.
- DeVlieg FoundationFellowships—TheDeVlieg Foundation sponsors fellowships annually to PhD and MS students in engineering or a closely related field.
- Doctoral FinishingFellowships—This fellowship assists PhD candidates in the final semester.
- King-Chávez-Parks Future FacultyFellowship—This fellowship aims to increase the pool of underrepresented students pursuing faculty teaching careers inpostsecondary education.
- GEM Fellowship—MS and PhD Fellowships for minority students in science and engineering.
- RecruitingFellowships—Programs may nominate incoming students for supplemental support which will assist in recruiting new students.
- Award Recipients
- Program not accepting nominations.
Find more funding opportunities online.