Centers and Partnerships
The School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science is home to two of Michigan Tech’s major research centers.
The institute offers outstanding opportunities for multidisciplinary collaboration.
Research flourishes here. Our centers, labs and groups, production and expenditures, and new initiatives together tell our story of an exciting and exceptional research environment for students and faculty members alike.
- Center for Water and Society
- Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences Institute
- Ecosystem Science Center
- Isle Royale Institute Research
- Life Sciences Technology Institute
- Michigan Forest Biomaterials Initiative
- Northern Institute of Applied Climate Science
- Western UP Center for Science, Mathematics and Environmental Education