The online registration period will begin Wednesday, April 7, at 12:00 noon eastern standard time (EST) and end Wednesday, April 21 at 12:00 noon EST. Log on to the MyMichiganTech to register for your fall semester courses.
You can register online if you are enrolled in one of the following schools or colleges:
- College of Sciences and Arts
- School of Business and Economics
- School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science
- School of Technology
You'll receive detailed information and instructions in the mail, and these instructions will also be available on MyMichiganTech. Your initial course placement is based on your major and ACT/SAT scores of Math Placement Test results. Your schedule will be adjusted in July by the Registrar's Office if you receive Advanced Placement (AP) or transfer credit for any course(s) for which you are registered.
College of Engineering
If you're a student in the College of Engineering, your schedule will be prepared for you by the Registrar's Office in mid-July. Engineering students are scheduled into cohorts (groups of students who take the same courses together) based on major, ACT/SAT scores or Math Placement Test results, and any AP or transfer credits received.
Things to keep in mind:
- Your class schedule will be available to view on the MyMichiganTech in late July.
- During Orientation, you'll be able to add other necessary courses (physical education or co-curricular courses, general education, electives) to complete your fall schedule or make changes after consulting with your academic advisor.
- Your initial schedule may not reflect full-time status, but all first-year students are pre-billed for 15 credits which will make you eligible for financial aid.
The University Catalog
Check out Michigan Tech's Undergraduate Catalog. It's a great resource for information on our academic programs and policies, degree requirements, course descriptions, general education, student services, and much more.