- M & M Building 303
Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- The biology and physiology of the lymphatic and blood vascular systems including vascular regeneration, remodeling and pathology
- Vascular biomaterials, including polymeric, natural, and metallic, for vascular repair and regeneration
- McCarthy C, Guillory RJ II, Goldman J, Frost MC. Transition metal mediated release of nitric oxide (NO) on the surface of stents via corrosion products. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. 2016 Apr 27;8(16):10128-35.
- Bowen PK, Shearier ER, Zhao S, Guillory RJ II, Zhao F, Goldman J, Drelich JW. Biodegradable metals for cardiovascular stents: from clinical concerns to recent Zn – alloys. Advanced Healthcare Materials. 2016 May;5(10):1121-40.
- Shearier E, Bowen P, Weilue H, Drelich A, Drelich J, Goldman J, Zhao F. In Vitro Cytotoxicity, Adhesion, and Proliferation of Human Vascular Cells Exposed to Zinc. ACS Biomaterials Science and Engineering. 2016; 2 (4):634−642.
- McCarthy C, Goldman J, Frost M. Synthesis and Characterization of the Novel Nitric Oxide (NO) Donating Compound, S-nitroso-N-acetyl-D-penicillamine Derivatized Cyclam (SNAP-Cyclam). ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. 2016 Mar 9;8(9):5898-905.
- Levy GK, Ventura Y, Goldman J, Vago R, Aghion E. Cytotoxic characteristics of biodegradable EW10X04 Mg alloy after Nd coating and subsequent heat treatment. Accepted. Materials Science and Engineering C. 2016 May 1;62:752-61.
- Hakimi O, Ventura Y, Goldman J, Vago R, Aghion E. Porous biodegradable EW62 medical implants resist tumor cell growth. Accepted. Materials Science and Engineering C. 2016 Apr 1;61:516-25.
- Bowen PK, McNamara C, Mills O, Drelich J, Goldman J. FIB-TEM study of magnesium corrosion products after 14 days in the murine artery. Accepted. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering
- Connor M, Danielle A, Joda D, Curtis T, Bowen PK, Guillory RJ, Liu SQ, Feng Z, Frost M, Goldman J. Fabrication and Short-Term In Vivo Performance of a Natural Elastic Lamina - Polymeric Hybrid Vascular Graft. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2015; 7 (30):16202–16212.