Michigan Technological University fosters an environment of industry collaboration and partnership by providing innovative solutions for talent, research, technology, and professional development.
The Office of Corporate Partnerships helps connect the strategic interests of your organization to the appropriate campus programs and constituents, including research, facilities, continuing education, student and alumni talent, and strategic giving opportunities. For more information please contact us at email@example.com or contact the Corporate Partnerships Staff.
Gain access to tomorrows leaders through a variety of educational programs, direct services, and innovative opportunities for visibility on campus
- Career Services -- Career Fairs, Internships, CO‐OPs, HuskyJOBS, Sponsorships
- Center for Pre‐College Outreach – Youth Programs, MindTrekkers
- Diversity – Women in Engineering, Scholarships, Student Organizations
- Senior Design – Industry sponsored design teams
- Enterprise – Teams of students that operate like a company to solve real‐world
- MTEC SmartZone Fortune 500 Model – Take advantage of an office in the Keweenaw
Search a wide range of faculty and facility expertise to help your company develop and evaluate the latest technologies
Identify people, facilities, and technologies that can develop unique and innovative solutions to challenging technical problems