Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application
Students who would like to be a guest student at another Michigan college or university should complete this application for admission by following the instructions below.
- All prospective students should check with the guest institution to determine if additional requirements are needed for admission or enrollment.
- This form does not ensure transferability of courses taken at the guest institution to the home institution.
- If you plan to be a guest student in a state other than Michigan, obtain an application directly from the host institution.
Guest Student Application Instructions
- Complete all of Part I of the Guest Student Application Form (PDF).
- Print and sign the form.
- Bring the form to the Registrar’s Office. They will complete Part II of the application and send it to the school to which you are applying.
Important Guest Student Information
- If you are a Michigan Tech senior and plan to take courses off-campus, check with your academic advisor or the Registrar’s Office to ensure that you are not in violation of the residency requirements.
- Refer to the Transfer Credit Information page for additional information regarding the transferability of courses.