University Withdrawal

Students withdrawing from the University will have their tuition assessed based on the  Withdrawal Refund Schedule. Failure to withdraw will result in F grades and in payment of tuition and fees which otherwise may be avoided.

Complete the Withdrawal Form and bring to the Registrar's Office in the Administration Building.

If you live in on-campus housing, remember to contact the Housing and Residential Life Office (906-487-2682) regarding your withdrawal.