Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Michigan Tech, Michigan State and the University of Michigan receive Pacesetters grants to help increase the numbers of women in computing education and careers.
Michigan Tech partners with the US Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and enforcement to help graduate students earn a master's degree by combining classwork and AmeriCorps VISTA service.
Michigan Tech adopts Altair modeling and simulation software in its mechanical engineering curriculum.
Winter Carnival 2016 is poised to get underway at Michigan Tech.
The Portage Health Foundation has awarded four health careers scholarships to Michigan Tech students. The scholarships are part of a University-Foundation partnership.