Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
October is STEM Careers Month, and Michigan Tech is stepping up to meet the challenge.
Michigan Tech recognized for percentage of PhDs in Physics earned by women.
Board of Control receives a clean and positive audit report.
Michigan Tech scientists and engineers lend their expertise to a company that went on to manufacture and sell the first commercial quantities of EPA-approved cellulosic ethanol.
The Dow Chemical Company, MIchigan Tech Mind Trekkers and Delta College bring science and engineering fun to the Great Lakes Bay Area.