Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
New War Memorial Wall honors MIchigan Tech students and alumni who died while serving in the Armed Forces in Vietnam and Afghanistan.
A student from Detroit finds an engineering home at Michigan Tech, DAPCEP and Marathon Petroleum Company.
Two Michigan Tech alumnae receive awards from the Society of Women Engineers.
GM Foundation gives Michigan Tech $100,00 to support a variety of student educational activities and diversity initiatives.
A Michigan Tech biomedical engineer learns firsthand what everyday life in Israel is like during the escalation of violence.