Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Alumnus Dale Elliott and his family give $1.1 million to endow undergraduate scholarships in the School of Business and Economics.
Board of Control recognizes employees for 36 and 37 years of service, learns that research funding is increasing at Michigan Tech.
Graduate students try their hand at writing news releases about the difficulties of communicating research.
Business Insider ranks Michigan Tech 15th in the nation for graduates' mid-career salaries.
Three Tech students sweep and throw their way to National Junior Curling Championships.