Director of Public Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
As the GLRC approaches its first anniversary, the research center is humming.
Researchers find that white-tailed deer may be making the soil in their preferred winter homes unfit to grow the very trees that protect them there.
Two Michigan Tech research teams have received highly competitive grants to conduct Great Lakes restoration projects.
An international consensus study shows that most climate scientists believe human activity is the primary cause of global climate change.
The Michigan Tech Research Institute has signed a contract with the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to conduct research in adapative radar countermeasures.