Jennifer Donovan—Director of Public Relations
Director of Public Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Steel companies come to Tech to talk with students about careers in the steel industry.
Michigan Tech receives INSIGHT into Diversity magazine's Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) award for the second year in a row.
Michigan Tech collaborates on $4 million US Department of Energy alternative fuels research project.
The Generations of Discovery capital campaign meet and beat its $200 milliion goal, raising $215,366,353.
Board of Control hears good news about enrollment numbers, makes official the policy of granting in-state tuition to military veterans.