Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Two alumni and longtime supporters of Michigan Tech receive Melvin Calvin Medal of Distinction.
With a $5 million grant from the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation, Michigan Tech leads project to reform middle school science education.
Parade of Nations gears up to celebrate its 25th anniversary in September.
Michigan Tech tree physiologist leads study of the effects of climate change on tropical rainforests.
Molecular geneticists from Michigan Tech identify a gene that tells trees that spring has come and it's time to start growing again.