Jennifer Donovan—Director of News and Media Relations
Director of News and Media Relations
- Her specialties include working with local, regional, national and special-interest news media.
- She is skilled at finding and developing University news and research stories and interesting the news media in covering them.
- She maintains the University Experts Guide.
- She is a former newspaper reporter and magazine writer.
- She enjoys reading detective stories and science fiction novels.
Most Recent Stories
Visual and Performing Arts students turn two-dimensional designs into three-dimensional "frames" for nature along the Tech Trails.
A drifter set afloat by a scientist on the north shore of Lake Superior finds its way to the beachfront of another scientist at Michigan Tech.
The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) has elected Materials Science & Engineering Professor Yun Hang Hu a Fellow of the AAAS.
New War Memorial Wall honors MIchigan Tech students and alumni who died while serving in the Armed Forces in Vietnam and Afghanistan.
A student from Detroit finds an engineering home at Michigan Tech, DAPCEP and Marathon Petroleum Company.