Professor, Computer Science
- PhD, Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University, 1992
Links of Interest
Area of Expertise
- Geometric/solid Modeling
- Computer-aided Design
- Computer Graphics
- Computational Geometry
- Hongfeng Yu, Chaoli Wang, Ching-Kuang Shene, and Jacqueline H. Chen, "Hierarchical Streamline Bundles for Visualizing 2D Flow Fields", IEEE VisWeek Posters 2010, Salt Lake City, UT, Oct 2010. Read More
- Ching-Kuang Shene, "Selected Well-Known Problems", third revised edition, Scholars Book Co., Taipei, Taiwan, 2010.
- Miklo Lysenko, Roshan D'Souza and Ching-Kuang Shene, "Improved Binary Space Partition Merging", CAD, Vol. 40 (2009), No. 12 (December), pp. 1113-1120. Read More
- Tin-Tin Yu, John Lowther and Ching-Kuang Shene, "A Tool for Demonstrating the Interaction among Lighting/Material Parameters and Potential Problems in Polygon-Based Rendering", Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, Vol. 23 (2007), No. 1, pp. 45-53. Read More
- Bryan Neperud, John Lowther and Ching-Kuang Shene, "Visualizing and Animating the Winged-Edge Data Structure", Computers & Graphics, Vol. 31 (2007), No. 6 (December), pp. 877-886. Read More
- Ching-Kuang Shene, "Digital Cameras: Concepts, Techniques, and Theory", Scholars Book, Co., Taipei, Taiwan, May, 2007 (766 pages).
- Tin-Tin Yu, John Lowther and Ching-Kuang Shene, "Photon Mapping Made Easy", ACM 36th Annual SIGCSE Technical Symposium, St. Louis, Missouri, February 23-27, 2005, pp. 201-205. Read More