Vice President for Student Affairs
Overview of the Committee: The President's Council on Health and Wellness is charged with providing oversight and coordination for education and events for students that promote and embrace a wellness lifestyle; ensuring that a comprehensive prevention program is provided for students that addresses high risk behaviors as a result of alcohol and other drug use; and submitting and reviewing information on required alcohol and other drug compliance issues.
Faculty, staff, student, and community representatives.
- Whitney Boroski (Chair), Student Activities
- Amber Bennett, Counseling Services
- Angela Luskin (Community Representative), Portage Health Services
- Ann Hoover, Fitness Center
- Brigitte Morin, Biological Sciences
- Ernie Beutler, Dining Services
- Katie Cooper, Housing & Residence Life
- Rhys Edwards, Director of NCAA Compliance and Student-Athlete Services
- Shannon Rinkinen, University Marketing and Communications Brand Manager
- Beth Ryynanen, Fitness Center
- Susan Liebau, Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success
- Joan Kero, Fitness Instructor and Educator
- Michelle Seguin, Portage Health Services