- MEEM 210
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- PhD, Industrial Engineering, Wichita State University (2014)
- MS, Thermodynamics, University of Science and Technology Beijing (2009)
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing (2006)
Dr. Wang worked as a postdoc in mechanical engineering at Northwestern University, 2014-2016.
Areas of Expertise
- Design under uncertainty
- Uncertainty quantification
- Model calibration and validation
- Design for reliability and system resilience
- Prognostics and health management
- Design of engineered material systems
- Uncertainty management
- Wang, Zequn, et al. "Validating Dynamic Engineering Models under Uncertainty." Journal of Mechanical Design (2016).
- Wang, Zequn, and Wei Chen. "Time-variant reliability assessment through equivalent stochastic process transformation." Reliability Engineering & System Safety 152 (2016): 166-175.
- Wang, Zequn, and Pingfeng Wang. "Accelerated failure identification sampling for probability analysis of rare events." Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization (2016): 1-13.
- Wang, Pingfeng, et al. "Reliability-based robust design of smart sensing systems for failure diagnostics using piezoelectric materials." Computers & Structures 156 (2015): 110-121.
- Wang, Zequn, and Pingfeng Wang. "A maximum confidence enhancement based sequential sampling scheme for simulation-based design." Journal of Mechanical Design 136.2 (2014): 021006.