Chris E. Passerello
- MEEM 904
- Professor Emeritus, Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics
- PhD, University of Cincinnati
Links of Interest
Areas of Expertise
- Finite Elements
- Estimating rigid body properties from force and acceleration measurements
- Dynamics of cable systems
- Passerello, C. E., Lychuk, W. M., Bradley, S. A., Vilmann, C. R., and Lee, C., “Stress and Deformation Modeling of Multiple Rotary Combustion Engine Trochoid Housing,” SAE International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, 1986.
- Chris Passerello, Huston, R.L., "Finite Element Methods: An Introduction," Published by Marcel Dekker, 1984-00-00
- Chris Passerello, Huston, R.L., "The Human Body Dynamics: Impact, Occupational and Athletic Aspects," Book Chapter in Mechanics of Some Human Body Motions, Section X Chapter 1, Oxford University Press, Editor, D.N. Ghista, 1981-00-00
- Passerello, C. E. and Huston, R. L., “Multibody Structural Dynamics Including Translation Between the Bodies,” Computers and Structures, Vol. 12, pp. 713-20, 1980.
- Passerello, C. E. and Huston, R. L., “Nonholonomic Systems with Non-Linear Constraint Equations,” Int. Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, Vol. 11x, pp. 331-36, 1980.
- Chris Passerello, Huston, R.L. , "Nonholonomic Systems with Non-Linear Constraint Equations," International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp 331-336, 1976-00-00 (pdf)
- Chris Passerello, Huston, R.L., Harlow, M.W., and Winget, J.M., "The UCIN Three Dimensional Aircraft Occupant Multisegment Model," Aircraft Crashworthiness, K. Saczalski, et. al. editors, University Press of Virginia, 311, 0000-00-00