Employment resources have been collected for international students interested in on- or off-campus employment, curricular or optional practical guides, and updating employment information. We also have some frequently asked questions with answers about employment that may help.
- Used to support application for student's social security card
Reminder: Students may work only 20 hours per week when classes are in session.
- Off-Campus Employment (Economic Hardship)
- Academic Training for J-1 Students
- J-2 Dependent Employment Authorization Document
- Employer Information Update (Web Form)