Employment resources have been collected for international students interested in on- or off-campus employment, curricular or optional practical guides, and updating employment information. We also have some frequently asked questions with answers about employment that may help.
- Used to support application for student's social security card
Reminder: Students may work only 20 hours per week when classes are in session.
- Off-Campus Employment (Economic Hardship)
- Academic Training for J-1 Students
- J-2 Dependent Employment Authorization Document
- OPT FAQ
- OPT PowerPoint
- Report change of employer or new employment by completing and submitting the Employer Information Form.
- OPT STEM Extension
- The U.S. District Court granted relief to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) by extending the stay of vacatur for the STEM OPT program until May 10, 2016. Read HERE for more information.
- Employer Information Update (Web Form)