The Hamar House (Building 13) is located centrally on campus—right next to Fisher Hall, Wadsworth Hall, and Douglass Houghton Hall.
The Hamar House
The Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) is located in the Hamar House (Building 13). We invite you to stop by to take advantage of our many helpful programs and services, or just to kick back and relax in a warm, friendly environment.
- Lounge area—perfect for hanging out, studying, and visiting with friends. Features comfortable couches, a large-screen TV, DVD/Blu-Ray player, and kitchenette
- Conference room—comfortably seats 10 to 12 people. Reserve by contacting CDI (906-487-2920) or by using the online reservation form
- Two offices—each with two computers and a printer for student use
- Director’s office, staff assistants, and student employee work area
- Single-occupancy, wheelchair-accessible unisex restroom
- Quiet lounge area—great for studying or waiting for an appointment
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- CDI Lending library with books, DVDs, and games available for check out
- Assistant director offices
- Lactation room for nursing mothers
Third Floor (Attic)
- CDI student organization storage space