Resources for Alumni
Career Services provides career and professional development services to Alumni throughout their entire careers. Partnering with Michigan Tech Alumni Relations, we offer a number of ways we can help you with all your career development needs:
Alumni benefits include:
- Assistance with job search skills: résumé updates, cover letter writing, and networking skills, including LinkedIn (phone or virtual meetings with a career advisor). Call 906-487-2313 to schedule an appointment.
- Career change help, including use of the MyPlan career assessment tool.
- Help connecting you with corporations that recruit on our campus.
- Use of Handshake, the latest job search technology, featuring a job board with hundreds of new jobs posted daily, as well as contact information for recruiting companies.
- Ability to attend our bi-annual Career Fairs and any CareerFEST events on campus.
- Easy transcript ordering
- News publications to keep you informed
- Continuing education opportunities
- Discount programs and Tech gear
Network with fellow Huskies:
- MyMichiganTech: Network with more than 69,000 alumni in more than 100 countries
- Meet fellow alumni and friends in your area. Check the list of regional Alumni Events!
- Social network groups
- Alumni-student networking
- Future alumni
- International alumni
- Michigan Tech Retired Employees Association
Be sure to connect with Alumni Relations to learn more: