Aparna Digamber Deshpande
""Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish." Albert Einstein"
- Cell: 906-369-3460
- Dow 409, Dept. of Biological Sciences,
Research Assistant Professor
Adjunct Associate Professor
- Human Health and Natural Plant Compounds - An Awesome Link Known For Ages
- Gastrointestinal inflammation and plant natural products
- Attacking Cancer With Rice Stem Cell Culture
- Plant Secondary Metabolites and Soil Micro-organisms: A Relationship That Benefits Plants and Us.
- Rhizoremediation by Copper resistant Microorganisms
- Dhadi SR, Deshpande A, Driscoll K, Wusirika R (2013).Major cis-regulatory elements for rice bidirectional promoter activity reside in the 5'-untranslated regions. Gene, 526(2), 400-410. Read More
- Deshpande A, Dhadi SR, Hager EJ, Ramakrishna W (2012). Anticancer activity of rice callus suspension culture. Phytotherapy Research, 26(7), 1075-1081. Read More
- Surendar Reddy Dhadi, Aparna Deshpande, Wusirika Ramakrishna (2012). A novel and non-wounding transient expression assay for cereals mediated by Agrobacterium tumefeciens. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter, 30(1), 36-45. Read More
- Aparna Deshpande, Ana Clara Pontaroli, Srinivasa R. Chaluvadi, Fang Lu, Jeffrey L. Bennetzen (2011). Plant genetics for study of the roles of root exudates and microbes in the soil. Root Genomics (Springer Ed.), 99-111. Read More
- A. D. Deshpande, W. Ramakrishna, G. P. Mulay, V. S. Gupta, P. K. Ranjekar (1999). Phylogenetic classification and molecular evolution of knotted1 homeobox genes. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 99(1-2), 203-209.
- A. D.Deshpande, W. Ramakrishna, G. P. Mulay, V. S. Gupta, P. K. Ranjekar (1998). Evolutionary and polymorphic organization of the knotted1 homeobox in cereals. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 97(1-2), 135-140.
- BL3970: Current Health Issues
- BL2100: Principles of Biochemistry
- BL3300: Genomics
- BL4010: Biochemistry I
- BL4820: Biochemistry Techniques
- BL4840: Molecular Biology Techniques