Panel Discussion - Presidential Council of Alumnae
The School of Business and Economics will host a panel discussion with astute business alumnae from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22 in the Memorial Union Building Alumni Lounge. Learn about their career choices and professional experiences. Open to all members of the community. Light refreshments will be served.
The panel will consist of members of the Michigan Tech Presidential Council of Alumnae. Panelists include:
- Denise Blankinship, vice president, strategic projects, The Church Pension Group
- Michele Blau, senior manager of IBM Cloud Engagement and Enablement
- Marie Cleveland, worldwide account manager, FedEx Services
- Carrie Schaller, business process director, manufacturing operations, Dow Chemical
- Joyce Ten Haken, managing partner/CPA, Ten Haken, Hinz & Company, Accountancy Corporation
- Dana Johnson, professor of supply chain and engineering management, Michigan Tech
- Suzanne Sanregret, athletic director, Michigan Tech
If you have any questions, contact Dana Johnson.